maandag 1 juni 2009

Killing Movie Style Part 2


I think these people are mentaly Ill. What makes somebody kill someone else, espicialy this way. It has been a long discussion if movies make people act like this. Personally i think there has to be something wrong with people beforehand.


Movies do not make people kill, people make people kill. I hope these three people are going to be locked up for a very long time. I saw a lot of horror movies but it never made me kill someone who i did not like.


1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Dennis - you certainly seem to have got the hang of this blogging. The general setup looks good; therefore I can only give feedback on the writing itself. Do please ensure that your entries are long enough (some of the earlier ones were quite long but the recent ones are fairly short).

    My comments and corrections in [brackets].

    I think these people are mentaly Ill. What makes somebody kill someone else, esp[eciall]y this way. [There has been a great deal of] discussion [about whether] movies make people act like this. Personally i think there has to be something wrong with people beforehand.

    Movies do not make people kill, people make people kill. I hope these three people are going to be locked up for a very long time. I saw [many] horror movies but it never made me kill someone who[m] i did not like.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen